How do we create a list of HR directors in HubSpot?
HubSpot and LinkedIn make it easy to find new contacts that you can market to.
Here's how you can do this in HubSpot.
1. Create company record
2. Find and add the contact from LinkedIn.
3. Connect with your key contacts on LinkedIn.
4. Use the field (Workforce Development Type) on the contact record.
5. Your marketing list will auto-populate new contacts that are marked as HR or HR Directors.
6. Create a marketing email and landing page. Add an event registration button if you want to invite this audience to an event.
OR... if you have a list of HR directors in excel, simply import them into Hubspot.
Leave a Comment
Tom Wengler, Managing Partner and Founder of Convergence, llc. has been helping clients adopt CRM systems since 2010. His company has been a HubSpot Partner since 2018. Expertise: marketing, sales, economic development, business incubators and accelertors, tourism.