This comprehensive guide provides a high level overview of the CRM products offered for economic developers.
You will also learn why CRM alone is not enough.
Download the guide here
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot - the big companies vs. those build by smaller companies on the market today (Executive Pulse, Synchronist). We give the pro's and con's for each.
- The importance of a unified system that connects all aspects of economic development.
- What to expect from CRM systems and what to look for.
- A tool to help you define your requirements is included.
- We also cover integrations, support models (this is super important), and use cases.
- Main benefits, Must have Features, and more.
- Get the guide if you are thinking NEW CRM for your Team.
Notes: Online Guides and Comparisons between systems not rarely accurate. Here's why!
1. CRM is not the same for every industry or type of organization. The CRM comparisons look through a wide lens and consider the broadest use cases.
2. The licenses are complex and the systems get upgraded all the time. We've seen online comparisons that compare 1 vendor's FREE CRM with the most expensive / best levels from another vendor.
3. Apples to Apples: you have to evaluate this for yourselves.
4. Start with your team's requirements - if you don't, you'll get "sold" on a system. You don't want to get sold, you want to select.
Leave a Comment